Re: [amibroker] Re: Autorun Slideshow Facility

Steve,

1. If you open one extra window (via Window->New) you
should not see flast unless
your machine is very slow.

2. Currently there is no other way to stop it than to kill the
task but it is relatively simple
to add message box that will allow stopping
this.

AB =
WScript.CreateObject("Broker.Application");

WatchListNo = 25;ChangeEverySec =
2;

Stocks = AB.Stocks;

Shell =
WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell");

iQty = Stocks.Countfor( i = 0; i <
iQty; i++ ) {  s = Stocks( i );

 if( ( WatchListNo < 32 &&
s.WatchListBits & ( 1 << WatchListNo ) )
||     ( WatchListNo >= 32 &&
s.WatchListBits2 & ( 1 << (WatchListNo-32) ) ) ) {
prevdoc = AB.ActiveDocument;  AB.Documents.Open( s.Ticker );
if( prevdoc != null ) prevdoc.Close();  if( Shell.Popup( "Press OK to
forward, press Cancel to stop.\n(Will auto-forward
in"
+ChangeEverySec+"
seconds)",                    ChangeEverySec,
"Slideshow",
1 ) == 2 ) break;

 }

}

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE