[amibroker] Backtest problem

Tomasz (or others who might know solution).

Every time I run a backtest, at the end of the process the following
message comes up:

"The report file cannot be open for writing."

The first time the msg came up, I did have the Report Explorer open.
But even after I closed Report Explorer, the message persists.

The generated trade list shows up in AA, but when the Report button is
clicked, the normal report window pops up stating that it cannot find
server - HtmlView and further stating that "The page cannot be displayed"

Rgds,

Phsst

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511