[amibroker] Re: SetForeign() again

Tomasz,
I use delay +1 .
Now it is OK, thank you very much for the assistance.
BTW, a lot of work is done on the pre-4.50 backtester. It is not nice
to send it to the recycle bin. The new properties should preserve the
existing ones. I also do not like the "old" tag, what is old and what
is new in final analysis, we spent many hours with this "old" tool,
some projects are working in real conditions, portfolio backtester
may be quite interesting for some users but it should grow up in
parallel lines, for those who need it.
I hope you understand that it would be impossible for me to give a
solution to this problem today , this " Due to oversight " is totally
out of my understanding.
I hope you find, as usual, the optimal solution.
Many thanks again
Dimitris Tsokakis

<amibroker@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > Dimitris,
> > >
> > > Actually it happens for the very last bar because of the
following
> > change described in the read me:
> > >
> > > a.. changed handling of open positions in old backtester to
match
> > with portfolio backtester and equity plot:
> > > -  open positions are closed always at CLOSE price (previously
were
> > closed at trade price)
> > >
> > > Due to oversight it is close price of current symbol always.
Will
> > be fixed in next beta.
> > >
> > > Temporary workaround: close positions at the last bar:
> > >
> > > lastbar = BarIndex()==Lastvalue(BarIndex());
> > > Buy=Cross(StochD(),30);Sell=Cross(StochD
(),80);Short=Sell;Cover=Buy;

> > > Sell = Sell OR Lastbar;
> > > Cover = Cover OR lastbar;
> > > e1=Equity(1,0);Plot(e1,"STOCK",5,1);
> > > list = GetCategorySymbols( categoryWatchlist, 8 );
> > > for( i = 0; ( sym = StrExtract( list, i ) ) != ""; i++ )
> > > {
> > > SetForeign(sym,True,True);
> > > global Buy;global Sell;global Short;global Cover;
> > > Buy=Cross(StochD(),30);Sell=Cross(StochD
(),80);Short=Sell;Cover=Buy;

> > > Sell = Sell OR Lastbar;
> > > Cover = Cover OR lastbar;
> > > e2=Equity(1,0);