[amibroker] Autorun Slideshow Facility

Hi All

I have previously used a software package that that allowed a user to
automatically run through a predetermined list of securities (i.e.. a
watchlist or sector, etc).   The program would display each security for "x"
seconds ("x" being preset by the user) with each security displayed using a
fixed template (also preset by the user).

After the specified time separation,  the second security on the list is
then displayed using the same template and so on, until all securities are
covered.

Securities of interest could be tagged (by pressing a key) and saved as a
separate list for further analysis.    This highlighted list could then be
saved as a watch or reference list for an autorun.

I do not know whether such functionality would be useful or easily
achievable or in some way programmable within AmiBroker however I would
appreciated feedback from those who are more experienced than I.
Personally, I found it to be an excellent way to keep tab of key stocks.

Many thanks

Ken

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511