[amibroker] wishes for the reports (TJ)

Hi Tomasz,

The new report format is really nice, except for one thing, AFAIC:

Please do away with scientific notation wherever possible.  I hate
it, and I see little need for it, even with LARGE numbers. (I use
yen, which means I use much larger numbers -- more zeros -- than
people who use dollars, and I use a LOT of yen, which means the
numbers are even bigger -- I can get to 9 digits in yen -- and I
still prefer to see the number written out in full, rather than go
through a mental translation process.)

Can you think about this, please?

Also, are you ever planning to support printing direct from the AA
window (for exploration reports)?  That would be so much more
convenient than exporting to another program for manipulation and
then printing.  Maybe I just don't know how to do that now, but I'd
sure like to.

Best,

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511