Re: [amibroker] Transfer signals from AA to IB?

Herman,

Thanks, and sorry I hadn't responded sooner. Orders and
records for tomorrow come first.

I was trying to avoid ATC but I guess there is no alternative.
With so many changes lately, I assumed that transferring signals and prices was
doable and that I had missed the procedure.

It has been awhile since I updated my version of your formula.
Guess it's time.
BTW, brilliant concept. It is my first look-see to decide
whether to pursue something further.
I colored the equity line between the candlesticks depending
on whether the signal was a buy or a short, so I can tell at a glance what
signal created the equity line.
Thanks,Corey Saxe