RE: [AmiBroker] Re: What am I doing wrong here?

try
this
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>/* MA Test */

MA5 = <FONT
color=#0000ff>MA(C,5<FONT
face=Arial>);
MA7 = MA5 < <FONT
color=#0000ff>MA(MA5,7<FONT
face=Arial>);
xx = <FONT
color=#0000ff>IIf(MA5 < MA(MA5,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>7), MA5, MA7);
Plot<FONT
face=Arial>(12.5,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"ribbon", IIf( <FONT
color=#0000ff>MACD()<Signal()
OR xx , colorRed, colorGreen
),styleOwnScale|styleArea|styleNoLabel, -<FONT
color=#ff00ff>0.5, 100 );
Mr
Valley

  <FONT
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  gerard_carey [mailto:gcfinance@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, December
  01, 2003 8:41 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [amibroker] Re: What am I doing wrong here?Hi
  Graham,In its 'current' form it is a trend indicator based on the MACD
  that plots along the bottom of the pane. Green for an uptrend when the
  MACD is above its Signal line, or red when it is below.I wish to
  include it in the built 'Price' indicator, no problems there.I wish to
  include a further condition;MA(C,5)<MA(MA(C,5),7)so that either of
  the conditions would trigger the colour change. Thats my problem.I
  hope this clarifies the situation.Thanks and RegdsGerard--- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx>
  wrote:Gerard, what are you trying to accomplish? The plot
  gives me a plot with red and green areas.Cheers,Graham<A
  href="">http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading<A
  href="">http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia
  -----Original Message-----From: Gerard Carey
  [mailto:gcfinance@xxxx] Sent: Tuesday, 2 December 2003 10:49 AMTo: AB
  Yahoo groupSubject: [amibroker] What am I doing wrong here?I'm
  trying to add the moving average condition, MA(C,5)<MA(MA(C,5),7),
  tothe following formula.> > Plot(2.5,"ribbon", IIf(
  MACD()<Signal(), colorRed, colorGreen>
  ),styleOwnScale|styleArea|styleNoLabel, -0.5, 100 );> > My
  efforts, one of which follows are so far to no avail.
  Plot(2.5,"ribbon",> IIf( MACD()<Signal() OR
  MA(C,5)<MA(MA(C,5),7), colorRed, colorGreen),>
  styleOwnScale|styleArea|styleNoLabel, -0.5, 100 );> > What am I
  doing wrong here?> I'd appreciate any help> Regds Gerard>
  > -- > <A
  href="">http://www.fastmail.fm - mmm...
  Fastmail...> > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
  ---------------------~--> Buy> Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for
  your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark Printer> at MyInks.com. Free s/h
  on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.> <A
  href="">http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511>
  <A
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM>
  group FAQ at: <A