Re: [amibroker] Re: Mutual Fund Money Management

As a side note to my comment:

My favorite trading system is nothing but stops.  I enter on a stop and I exit on a stop.  Entry stops and Exit stops are my trading system.  I use my own formulas for calculating the stop locations, which are tied to the underlying movement of the security.  I consider slippage as the difference between what my trading system says I should get from a trade and what I really get.  (those sharks in the pits or behind a terminal can really make slippage significant).

TJ's portfolio testing provides a great platform learning about managing a porfolio.  I've learned many things already through testing and shattered many of my preconceived notions about what is risky and what isn't.  I'm looking forward to TJ continuing to develop its capabilties.

Kevin Campbell