Re: [amibroker] Yahoo finance recent response

hello,

Anthony Faragasso wrote:
>>Hello,
>>
>>Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Finance.
>>
>>Our engineering and production staff for Yahoo! Finance have been
>>alerted about this issue.  We are currently investigating this problem
>>and hope to have a resolution shortly.
>>
>>We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
>>
>>Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.
>>Regards,

Anthony, I get THE SAME response from yahoo a few months ago. it's
automatically created :) I noticed that their daily data spreadsheets
(at least for main indexes) contained wrong quotations compared to other
data vendors. It was strange for me because their tick data available
through any compatible DDE program were fine. I gave up with yahoo EOD
data, but maybe everything is OK now. their inertia was not acceptable
for me then.

cheers,
BM

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511