Re: [amibroker] Mutual Fund Money Management

Dave, I'm guessing, but I think the answer is that, since the first
condition is 0 and the second and third conditions would be equal
mathematically, then the second and third conditions would be used in the
calculation (i.e., you compare NAV with ref(NAV,-1), where NAV = O=H=L=C. That
would be the TR, and the average TR would then be calculated over a date range
using Wilder's smoothing.

AV

<BLOCKQUOTE