RE: [amibroker] Trade list uses two lines per trade, wish it didn't

Does the whole report really have to fit in an 800x600 window? The AA
results list doesn't, so you scroll horizontally -- no big deal.

Copying or exporting from the AA window trade list is less desirable,
because unless I'm missing something, you have to do it immediately after
running the test, or re-run it, somewhat negating the wonderful archiving
capabilities of the new built-in report management tools.

And yes, big thanks to Dingo for Rx, clear precursor to AB's report
management.

Dave

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511