RE: [amibroker] Re: Trending Ribbon and Thanks to TJ

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>EdM,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT
face=Arial>You can add ribbons to your Price chart by Right-Clicking on
the Price Chart, select Edit, and paste your code above the <FONT
color=#000000>//--Indicator-End--
line.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Ed
  [mailto:reach1136@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: December 1, 2003 11:14
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
  Trending Ribbon and Thanks to TJHi Dennis.
  Outside of the fact that it can't be placed over the Price chart (I
  realized this after I sent the first email), it's exactly what I
  wanted.Thank You!!EdM--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "theoldchartreader" <theoldchartreader@xxxx> wrote:>
  Hi,> This is what I am using, it will give you a  weekly and
  daily> bar.> > > Plot(MACD(),"macd
  Daily",colorGreen,styleLine|styleThick);> Plot(EMA( MACD(), 9
  ),"signal",colorRed,styleLine|styleThick);> > Plot(10,"ribbon",
  IIf( MACD()<Signal(), colorRed, colorGreen>
  ),styleOwnScale|styleArea|styleNoLabel, -0.5, 100 );> GraphXSpace =
  10;> TimeFrameSet(inWeekly);> Plot(10,"ribbon", IIf(
  MACD()<Signal(), colorRed, colorPaleGreen>
  ),styleOwnScale|styleArea|styleNoLabel, -0.5, 55 );> GraphXSpace =
  10;> > > > I hope this is what you are looking
  for,> Dennis> > > > --- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ed" <reach1136@xxxx> wrote:> >
  Thanks TJ for the great upgrade...you are a one-man show.  Glad I
  > did > > not re-up for my MetaStock upgrade.> >
  > > Has anyone looked at how to implement a neat feature of >
  ClearStation -> >  that of showing a Trending Up or Down color
  ribbon on top of > price, > > correleating to the MACD
  trend?  It gives you a real quick picture > of > >
  the trend of the market you are following.> > > > It you
  are not familiar go to www.clearstation.com and take a look > at
  > > one of their graphs.> > > > I've tried to
  pattern one after the other examples from the > > tutorials, but I
  am having great difficulty here.  Can anyone help?> >
  > > As always, thanks in advance.> > > >
  EdMSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.