RE: [amibroker] Export help -- suplement [OT]

How
about posting the entire prog as some might not be able to implement your
changes.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Thanks!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: bromba
  [mailto:bromba@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 10:50
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Export help -- suplement [OT]hello
  Michael,> I also noticed you had some large values in the export
  VOHLCx.> Which made me think of exporting composites.> >
  So I passed an Integer of larger than 4 digits though, Needless to say -
  > The extra digits were truncated.> > Here is a revised
  version of your code - To include any integers greater > than 4
  digits.> I hope it works ok <grin>> > return

  str.substring(0,((str.indexOf(".")==-1)?(str.length-3):0)+str.indexOf(".")+4);thanks
  Michael for this sequel :) yes, it was my oversight. thanks for correcting
  code. your post also forced me to rethink export.js case. please consider
  the following code that preserves four digits accuracy (eg. forex quotes).
  required accuracy can be set via *acc* variable.function
  FormatFloat( number ) {   var t, acc=4;   var
  s=(Math.pow(10,-acc)*Math.round(number*Math.pow(10,acc))).toString();
  return
  s.substring(0,((t=s.indexOf("."))<0)?s.length:1+acc+t);}again,
  maybe someone will find it useful,cheers,BMSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.