RE: [amibroker] Re: Creating tooltip

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Somebody pointed out one day that you can Plot() variables you
want displayed in the tooltip using the StyleNoLine|StyleNoLable options. This
means the line will not be visible in the chart but its value at the cursor will
show up in the tooltip. This way you can add unplotted items to the
tooltip.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Using Title = ... will also remove this variable from the
title.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>hope this is relevant... I didn't follow the entire
thread.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Gordon
  [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: December 1, 2003 11:54
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
  Creating tooltipHi Graham,Yes, that works,
  and it works much better. Thanks!Gordon--- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:> Try
  this> > PlotOHLC( O, H, L, C, "Open =" + O + "\n"+"High ="+H +
  "\n"+"Low =" + L +> "\n"+"Close ", colorBlack, styleCandle );
  > > > Cheers,> Graham> <A
  href="">http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading>
  <A
  href="">http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia
  [mailto:amibroker@xxxx] > Sent: Monday, 1 December 2003 11:12
  AM> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [amibroker] Re:
  Creating tooltip> > > It turns out that in a custom price
  chart, an indicator that calls > PlotOHLC(...), the only way I can get
  the tooltips to do what I want is to> use the following:>
  > Plot(O, "O ", colorWhite, >
  styleNoLine+styleNoRescale+styleNoLabel);> Plot(H, "H ", colorWhite,

  styleNoLine+styleNoRescale+styleNoLabel);> Plot(L, "L  ",
  colorWhite, >
  styleNoLine+styleNoRescale+styleNoLabel);> Plot(C, "C ", colorWhite,

  styleNoLine+styleNoRescale+styleNoLabel);> > Wanted to share
  it.> > Gordon> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson"
  <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:> > Gordon,> > from
  help.....> > > > Each individual value in an array has a
  date associated with it. If> you have> > the tool tip
  option turned on (Preferences -> Miscellaneous Tab - >>
  Price> > data tool tips), when you move your cursor over candle on a
  daily> candle> > chart, a small yellow rectangle appears. AFL
  then looks up the> open, low,> > high, close, volume values
  in the appropriate array and displays> them inside> > the
  tool tip.> > > > You may add to the data in your tool tip
  using Title=   followed by > a> > writeif,
  writeval but I do not believe you can subtract the> associated
  OHLC,> > volume data FROM THE BUILTIN INDICATOR. Example...... add
  the> following> > simple code to the bottom of the built-in
  price indicator..> > > > Title="my test
  "+WriteVal(C*2);> > > > However, with a custom indicator
  you have a bit more flexibility> try...> > > >
  plot(c, "Close",4,64); Title="my test  "+WriteVal(C*2);> >
  > > You will see only the close value that you plotted and the
  title> info you> > requested..> > > >
  Regards,> > Jayson> > -----Original Message----->
  > From: Gordon [mailto:amibroker@xxxx]> > Sent: Sunday, November
  23, 2003 7:11 PM> > To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >
  Subject: [amibroker] Creating tooltip> > > > > >
  Hi,> > > > In a custom price chart -- anyone know of a way
  to modify the> default> > tooltip. I posted this once before,
  and someone kindly suggested > > title. However, title is indeed
  title, and I would like to modify> the> > tooltip.
  Thanks,> > > > Gordon> > > > >
  >       Yahoo! Groups Sponsor>

  ADVERTISEMENT> > > > > > > > >
  suggest@xxxx> > ----------------------------------------->
  > Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
  > > page: <A
  Service.> > > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups
  Sponsor ---------------------~--> Buy> Ink Cartridges or Refill
  Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark Printer> at MyInks.com.
  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.> <A
  href="">http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511>
  <A
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM>
  group FAQ at: <A