From: Gordon [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 1 December 2003 11:12 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Creating tooltip

It turns out that in a custom price chart, an indicator that calls
PlotOHLC(...), the only way I can get the tooltips to do what I want is to
use the following:

Plot(O, "O ", colorWhite,
	styleNoLine+styleNoRescale+styleNoLabel);
Plot(H, "H ", colorWhite,
	styleNoLine+styleNoRescale+styleNoLabel);
Plot(L, "L  ", colorWhite,
	styleNoLine+styleNoRescale+styleNoLabel);
Plot(C, "C ", colorWhite,
	styleNoLine+styleNoRescale+styleNoLabel);

Wanted to share it.

Gordon
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> Gordon,
> from help.....
>
> Each individual value in an array has a date associated with it. If
you have
> the tool tip option turned on (Preferences -> Miscellaneous Tab - >
Price

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511