RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.50 upgrade ordering

What
if we don't remember what the version was when we purchased it?  Would
there be some sort of message when we try to download it or would there be
a message if we ran it after installing it?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
And if
one purchased it Pre April 24, 2002 but then upgraded to the "professional"
version recently - will they have to buy an upgrade?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>TIA
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Tomasz Janeczko
  [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 12:06
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  AmiBroker 4.50 upgrade ordering

  Hello,
  Please note that version 4.50 is a FREE upgrade for
  all who registered version 4.00 or higher(who registered after April 24,
  2002 - one and half year ago)
  Users who registered earlier versions and want to use
  version 4.50 would need to purchase upgrade license with 50% discountfor
  $65. The upgrade license includes version 4.50 and five subsequent major
  upgrades upto and including 5.00(spanning more than 1.5
  year)
  You can place order for "License Upgrade"  ($65) from the
  ordering page at:<A
  href=""><FONT
  size=2>http://www.amibroker.com/order.html
  (note that only registered users of version 3.90 or lower
  are entitled to purchase at discounted price)

  Best regards,Tomasz
  Janeczkoamibroker.comSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.