[amibroker] Re: GraphXspace/StyleleftAxisScale question - enhancement request

Dave,
I agree 100%, a "StyleNoTitle" function would save a lot of
time...And make "GraphXspace" working for both right and left axis...
But that's for sure on Tomasz neverending list!
Let's be patient!
Friendly,
Gilles
-- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx> wrote:
> Tomasz has said that at some point we'll get additional features
for working
> with OwnScale graphs, and I'd hope they'd also apply to
LeftAxisScale.
> GraphXSpace would be handy, as would the ability to plot
logarithmically and
> use PlotGrid on that scale, plus show the LeftAxis scale markings.
>
> In the mean time, a couple of hopefully simple additions would
really
> enhance things. Tomasz, how easy would it be to do the following:
>
> - Provide a styleGridLine graph style, that would look like the
lines
> created by PlotGrid, but plottable in any desired shape, and usable
with
> LeftAxisScale or OwnScale.
>
> - Allow empty string ("") as the name for a graph to suppress any
mention of
> that plot in the title. It's really handy to just provide names for
each
> graph, rather than build a separate title variable, and that one
feature
> would eliminate 99% of the times I need to do that. If we use Plot
> statements to show grid lines, as above, that gets even more useful.
>
> I hope these ideas are easier to do than tons more features
specifically for
> LeftAxis and OwnScale graphs. Log scale and scale markings for for
OwnScale

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511