Re: [amibroker] Re: how to use CORRELATION MATRIX

Dirk,
Thanks for the EliteTrader lead.  Too much to take in at one sitting
but will get back to it over the weekend.  Let us not forget that
pairs trading is a favorite  FastTrack tecnique, and that the
Accutrack indicator is made for the purpose.  Salil Gangal coded it
into AFL and placed it in the AB Formula Library.
http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=298
The Relative Performance chart, coded at the end of the Tutorial
"Using graph styles, colors and titles in Indicator Builder"
gives a good of showing . . . relative performance, of course, and can be
adapted to any list of symbols.
HHP