[amibroker] Re: to HERMAN: N100 Correlation table

Ken,

You're right. That's what I did too. Following works when you
run it against a large watchlist too, but the other
way around won't (by selecting the single market symbol
and going over the watchlist in a loop). Entire list
against another list pro'lly won't work beyond 100
tickers in the target watchlist that you loop over -

--------

ticker= Name();
mktsym = "!RUT";

mktC = Foreign(mktsym, "C");
corr = Correlation(C, mktC, 100);
color = IIf(corr > 0, colorBrightGreen, IIf(corr < 0, colorRed,
colorWhite));

Filter = True;
AddColumn(corr, "Correlation", 1.3, 1, Color);

---------

Jitu

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ken Close" <closeks@xxxx> wrote:
> HB: your suggestions was one of the variations I tried which locked
up
> the program.
>

> Actually, if all I want is correlation of a watchlist against a
single
> index, all I need to do is Explore against a single watchlist in the
> regular manner and compare each watchlist close with a variable set
> the Foreign of the Index.  I thought of this after sending the
message.
> Slow thinker.
>

> Ken

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12ccok1ab/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=