[amibroker] Re: Trendline direction

Joe,
The slope of the trendlines is
aS, for the support and aR for the resistance and is already
calculated.
You dont really need the diff of the trendline with 10bars ago.
Title=name()+writeif(as>0,", support rising",", support
falling"+writeif(ar>0,", resistance rising",", resistance falling");
Note that iif() and writeif() need two outputs.
Dimitris Tsokakis
<psytek@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Joe, could you point me to TJ's Support Trendline post?
> >
> > thanks,
> > herman.

Resistance

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511