[amibroker] Changing the default 'Explore' -- Extra / Common Titles

Tomasz,

That was quick. Thanks.

It is possible for me to give common titles for 2 or more columns
together (sort of like I can have a common title for 2 or more column
in Excel).

Is it possible to write something as an extra title across *all* the
column and/or something extra across *all* the columns as a foot-
note ?

Regards,
- Salil V Gangal

> You can turn off default columns using:
>
> SetOption("nodefaultcolumns", True );
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com
Analysis

> > Friends,
> >
> > By default the 'Explore' of Automatic Analysis gives the first
> > columns as ticker and second column as the Date/Time.  Is there
any
> > way to change the default behaviour ?
> >
> > What if I don't want 'Date/Time' column ?  Is it possible to
suppress
> > it ?  What if I want a column 'FullName()' *before* the
> > column 'Ticker' ? Is it possible to make this sort of
customization ?

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511