[amibroker] Re: Riks yahoo problem

I am having the same probem getting Yahoo Historical data (after
getting data from 50 or so stocks I get a "timeed out" message and no
more data).  I have no problem seeing historical data from the Yahoo
website but when I try to download to a spreadsheet the page "cannot
be opened".

Have the settings changed on the Yahoo webpage??
It's been 4 or 5 days since I've been able to update
Rick

> If you only can reconnect with different IP, or use proxy.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Scan
> > Attacks'. On the visual trace most of them are coming from
Registrant-

<hrasmussen@xxxx>

<hrasmussen@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511