RE: [amibroker] How do I Erase Studies?

Hi Graham,

Thanks, I can now safely erase the unwanted layer from the charts in question.
Though I have to manualy go through each ticker & remove it.

Still, I'd like to know how to erase a "Layer" of studies, or how to apply
"Delete all studies"  to ALL tickers for that chart/layer.
         Just for future reference.

KR
         Michael.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511