RE: [amibroker] sum only positive days

I should get the QP3 demo disk soon and I was thinking about the industry
and sector assignments they use. Is there any info in the documentation
you could email me on that. I'm trying to find out to what level they
classify their securities too. ie Sector, Industry Group, Industry or
Sub-Industry.

Happy holidays to you.

Regards,
William Peters