[amibroker] Dave Landry 2/20 Breakout

Hello to all.

I'm trying to code this Swing Trade system by Dave Landry...any
comments on my code (at the bottom)will be appreciated.

Thanks, EdM

Buy alert: If today's low and yesterday's low is greater than the 20-
day EMA. This signal remains valid until the low touches or falls
below the 20-day EMA.

Long exit: Place a stop equal to the 20-day EMA. Continue to update
this stop daily to form a trailing stop.

Sell alert: If today's high and yesterday's high is less than the 20-
day EMA. This signal remains valid until the high touches or rises
above the 20-day EMA.

Short exit: Place a stop equal to the 20-day EMA. Continue to update
this stop daily to form a trailing stop.

This is my code so far:

Buy = Ref( Low, -1 ) > Ref( EMA( Close, 20 ), -1 )
AND Low > EMA( Close, 20 );

Sell = Ref( High, -1 ) < Ref( EMA( Close, 20 ), -1 )
AND High < EMA( Close, 20 );

Buy=ExRem(Buy,Sell);Sell=ExRem(Sell,Buy);

Filter=Buy OR Sell;

AddTextColumn( FullName(), "Full name", 77 , colorDefault, IIf( Close
< 10, colorLightBlue, colorDefault ) );
AddColumn (Buy,"Buy");
AddColumn (Sell, "Sell");
AddColumn( Close, "Close  " );