><SPAN
class=968153018-25112003>Hi all
!
<P
><SPAN
class=968153018-25112003>
<P
><SPAN
class=968153018-25112003>Could someone please let me know if
there is a different or correct way for that matter to calculate a 90 Historic
volatility of a share...currently I am using this formula:
<P
><SPAN
class=968153018-25112003> <SPAN
class=968153018-25112003>
HVvalue=StDev(<FONT
color=#0000ff>log(C/Ref(C,-<FONT
color=#ff00ff>1)),90)*<FONT
color=#0000ff>sqrt(265)*<FONT
color=#ff00ff>100;
<P
><SPAN
class=968153018-25112003>Somehow the answer never seems to be
the same as any of our warrant issuers and always seem to be a little less
actually.
<P
><SPAN
class=968153018-25112003>
<P
><SPAN
class=968153018-25112003>Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated !
<P
><SPAN
class=968153018-25112003>
<P
><SPAN
class=968153018-25112003>Kind regards
<P
><SPAN
class=968153018-25112003>
<P
><SPAN
class=968153018-25112003>
<P
><SPAN
class=968153018-25112003><FONT
face=Arial>Louw
<P

<P

      Louw-Roux Coetzer  -
      louwcoetzer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

      This e-mail
      message and all documents which accompany it are intended only for the use
      of the individual or entity to which addressed, and may contain privileged
      or confidential information.  Any unauthorized disclosure or
      distribution of this e-mail message is
  prohibited.