[amibroker] Re: Amibroker periodicity settings

Apparently wasn't too clear in my last post, but was looking for a way
to display bar charts in periodicities of 2days, 3days, ....., 10
days, etc.  Noticed the periodicity setting in AB but was wondering if
there is any method of regrouping the data using the AFL to obtain
non-standard periodicities - which are multiples of one day.  Then
using an AFL param, you could use the mouse roller to quickly adjust
the candlesticks and observe their behavior.  TIA.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "William Peters"

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511