[amibroker] StoRSI... was Re: Robustness

No system is perfect predicting probabilities in the future but if
it works well and gives you good results and your satisfied "Why
change it". If it just tells you one day ahead what's likely to
occur it gives you an advantage of any other investors.

When I looked at Steve Karnish StoRSI, I found immediately it had
some potential like many others who mentioned this on this message
board in the past few months. All that was needed was changing and
adding more code and a lot of time spent to improve it to get the
best possible results using the AFL codes on Amibroker. To me its
like "Research and Development" an idea and making something that
you think is impossible to work.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511