From: Ed [mailto:reach1136@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, 25 November 2003 6:24 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Need some Help on FILTER

With a lot of help from this group and TJ, along withthe great Help
tutorials, I have managed to creatge several indicatores and
explorations.  Thanks to all!

But I am having a problem - I can't get the following Filter comand
to work in several Explorations  - it will returns all stocks
regardless of price.  It works fine without the Close >3 - so I
assume I have the logic wrong.  And the rest of the Explorations work
perfectly except for this same problem...what am I doing wrong?

Buy = Cross( EMA(Close,13), EMA( Close, 50 ) );
Sell = Cross( EMA(Close,50), EMA( Close, 13 ) );

PROBLEM HERE.....Filter= Close > 3 AND Buy OR Sell;  PROBLEM HERE.....

AddTextColumn( FullName(), "Full name", 77 , colorDefault, IIf( Close
< 10, colorLightBlue, colorDefault ) );
AddColumn (Close, "Close");
AddColumn (Buy, "Buy");
AddColumn (Sell, "Sell");

Thanks in Advance to this great group for any help.

EdM

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511