[amibroker] Re: Peak & Zig Zag

I can't seem to come out with a good reversal amount.  I don't want
to optimize because it might be curve-fitting and again it might be
impossible to avoid.  Maybe I should fix different reversal amounts
for different market conditions which again might be equivalent to
optimizing/re-optimizing...

rgds, Pal
> Hello,
>
> The code that applies zig-zag in a "safe" manner is here:
> http://www.amibroker.com/members/traders/11-2003.html
>
> The technique involves delaying the response of the indicator as
long as reversal amount is reached and last leg of zigzag line

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511