[amibroker] StoRSI... was Re: Robustness

John,

As I recall, Anthony's system focused upon QQQ test results, the same
as Dave's.

I failed to qualify my post with the caveat that I don't restrict my
backtests to only one stock (I know that several folks do, but I just
don't trust the validity of test results that are so limited in scope).

So if you are trying to compare report-stat thresholds against the
QQQ's, then I am not qualified to help you.

So my recommendation for looking at Jaysons StoRSI code was based upon
  test results against hundreds or thousands of issues. This makes it
pretty easy to eyeball the report stats and see if there is anything
of interest there.

I am not trading the StoRSI system. Rather I am tweaking it to get a
feel for how it responds to various filters and conditions. Even
though I have what I consider positive results that were achieved very
quickly, I want to understand how any potential 'finished product' I
come up with will react in many situations.

Because of my early positive experience with the indicator, I thought
it worth mentioning on the forum.

I don't think this is what you wanted to hear, but I hope it helps.

Regards,

Phsst

pweb/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1069731172/A=1750744/R=0/*http://servedby.advertisi

ng.com/click/site=552006/bnum=1069644772044269>1da8c40.jpg<http://rd.yahoo.c