RE: [amibroker] Saving webpages to use offline

Hi Gary
!
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>
Try a copy of
Webstripper at <A
href="">http://webstripper.net/ you can set it
to download what ever you want and it will keep everything you tell it to
intact...hope this helps....there are of course many other freeware, shareware
and commercial "Offline Browsers" available...I found this particular one quite
handy as it handles most of the secure pages I subscribe to without any
hassle...
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>
Kind regards
& Happy trading
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>
Louw
Coetzer
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Gary A. Serkhoshian
  [mailto:serkhoshian777@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: 24 November 2003 09:00
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  Saving webpages to use offline
  Hello all,

  Random question.  Does anyone know how to save a webpage so that it
  can be viewed offline with all of it's applets, etc. still functional.

  I'd like to have the brownian motion page that someone posted
  recently saved to my PC, but everything I've tried using File/Save as has not
  kept the applet or requires getting online to work the applet.

  Thanks,
  Gary

  Do you Yahoo!?<A
  href="">Free