<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2> "<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Jayson,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<SPAN
class=796182703-24112003>Really???   <SPAN
class=796182703-24112003>I came across...<SPAN
class=069470405-24112003>"
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Really...... Take a look in the help files for getextradata(). While
esignal may offer the info so does yahoo/msn etc. But your question (I thought)
was how to get it into AB. To the best of my knowledge the QP plug in is by far
the the best solution and even that plug in does not offer the ERG that you
requested since ERG is a calculated field based on your Universe criteria as
outlined by your filter in the QP software....
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

    SYNTAX
    <FONT
      color=#ffffff>GetExtraData(

    RETURNS
    NUMBER or ARRAY or STRING

    FUNCTION
    Retrieves data-source specific data. Currently only
      Quotes Plus and TC2000 plug-isn support this function.The list of
      fields available via QP2 plug-in:

        "AnnDividend"
        "Shares"
        "SharesFloat"
        "IssueType" (string)
        "SharesOut"
        "SharesShort"
        "TTMsales"
        "Beta"
        "TTMEps"
        "HiPERange"
        "LoPERange"
        "PEG"
        "InstHolds"
        "LTDebtToEq"
        "CashFlowPerShare"
        "ROE"
        "TTMSales"
        "Yr1EPSGrowth"
        "Yr5EPSGrowth"
        "Yr1ProjEPSGrowth"
        "Yr2ProjEPSGrowth"
        "Yr3to5ProjEPSGrowth"
        "BookValuePerShare"
        "Briefing" (string)
        "QRS" (array)
        "HasOptions"
        "EPSRank" (array) The list of fields available via TC2000
      plug-in:

        "BOP" - balance of power indicator
        "MoneyStream" - money stream indicator

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Mr Valley
[mailto:valleymj@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 10:32
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
ERG Indicator
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Jayson,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Really???   <FONT
face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>I came across...
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>SNIP>>>

<A href=""
target=_blank>Message 10715 - amibroker YahooGroup

    From:
      "Patrick Hargus" <<A
      href="">pkhargus@xxxxxxxxxx>
      Date:
      Thu Feb 14, 2002  8:10 am<FONT
      size=+0>Subject:  RE: [amibroker] Vector Vest - a
    query

      Hi Stephane,Yes very satisfied with the reliability,
      accuracy and uptime of <FONT
      color=#ffffff>eSignal as adata provider. I can count on one
      hand the number of times that I've had adata reception problem during
      the past 3+ years of daily (except forvacations) use. <FONT
       color=#ffffff>eSignal also
      provides fundamental data as well. Most ofthe usual stuff: <FONT
       color=#ffffff>Earnings per Share,
      PE, Dividend, Dividend yield, Dividendinterest, Market Cap, Shares
      outstanding, 52 week hi and low (with dates)and more. For bonds and
      options there are more data fields, but I don'ttrade those. About the
      only thing I wish it had was the Float andinstitutional ownership. If
      there is something you particularly areinterested in, please
      ask.Peace and Justice --- Patrick

      <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
      size=2>End SNIP>>>
      <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
      size=2>
      <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
      size=2>So, I just wondered if it was a script he had
      written...
      <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
      size=2>
      <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
      size=2>Any thoughts on how to accomplish it...

      <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
      size=2>
      <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
      size=2>TJ ???
      <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
      size=2>
      <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
      size=2>Mr Valley

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Jayson
  [mailto:jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 8:23
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  ERG Indicator
  Mr
  V,
  you
  cannot... that data is available through quotes plus though I do not think you
  could actually since it is more of a ranking than actual data. You could
  however filter in QP then send the potential candidates to AB as a watch
  list......

  Regards,
  Jayson
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Mr Valley
  [mailto:valleymj@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 9:07
  PMTo: AmibrokerSubject: [amibroker] ERG
  Indicator
  Using ESignal
  data, how can I pull in earnings ?
  <SPAN
  class=953050302-24112003>
  Has anyone coded
  ERG indicator?
  <SPAN
  class=953050302-24112003>

  ERG is the sum of three rankings —
  EPS rank, price rank and group rank — which sum is then
  ranked against all other companies. This allows you to use one indicator to
  search for stocks which are exhibiting the most momentum with respect to
  price, earnings and group strength.

  ERG Change measures the change
  (delta) in ERG over 1, 3, 6, and 13 weeks.

  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>
  Mr.
  Valley