RE: [amibroker] Creating tooltip

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Gordon,
from
help.....
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

Each individual value in an array has a date associated with it. If you have
the tool tip option
turned on (Preferences -> Miscellaneous Tab - > Price data <FONT
 color=#ffffff>tool tips), when you move
your cursor over candle on a daily candle chart, a small yellow rectangle
appears. AFL then looks up the open, low, high, close, volume values in the
appropriate array and displays them inside the <FONT
 color=#ffffff>tool tip.
You may
add to the data in your tool tip using Title=   followed by a
writeif, writeval but I do not believe you can subtract the associated
OHLC, volume data FROM THE BUILTIN INDICATOR. Example...... add the following
simple code to the bottom of the built-in price indicator..
<FONT
color=#000000>Title=<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"my test  "+<FONT
color=#0000ff>WriteVal(<FONT
color=#000000>C*<FONT
color=#ff00ff>2);
<FONT face="Courier New"
color=#282828>However, with a custom indicator you have a bit more flexibility
try...
plot(c,
"Close",4,64); <SPAN
class=925513100-24112003><FONT
color=#000000>Title=<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"my test  "+<FONT
color=#0000ff>WriteVal(<FONT
color=#000000>C*<FONT
color=#ff00ff>2);
<FONT
face="Courier New" color=#282828>You will see only the close value that you
plotted and the title info you requested..
Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Gordon
[mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 7:11
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Creating tooltipHi,In a custom price chart --
anyone know of a way to modify the default tooltip. I posted this once
before, and someone kindly suggested title. However, title is indeed title,
and I would like to modify the tooltip.
Thanks,GordonSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.