[amibroker] Re: Forex quotes

well, there is e-signal and AB has e-signal plugin. But, I just
manually copy paste free forex EOD rates in ascii into notepad and
excel and then use Metastock downloader to convert to Metastock
format and then import into AB.  There are several free sources:
forexonline.com has 3 charts:  I use strategm charts (works only for
windows) which has tabular data which I copy manually and paste into
notepad and excel.  There is also fxcm.com but you have to open an
account to get their proprietary tabular data, but they have 3
different free charts for which no account opening needed. Then there
is refcofx.com  Also GCItrading.com, www.gftforex.com
  I would suggest go to S&C magazine site and look at Forex
brokerages, http://technical.traders.com/Products/catsearch.asp?cat=30

rgds, Pal
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "thomas_001us" <thomas.zm@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511