From: Jayson [mailto:jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday November 21, 2003 11:05 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] eSignal Backfills

William,
It will likely take a few passes even with wait to back fill enabled to get
all your data if your ticker count exceeds the subscription limit. Not sure
why ....it just does....

Pre/after hours I believe is just for plotting purposes. I will generally
keep it open to allow these trades to show before/after the market is opened
then turn it off during the day to avoid the clutter. 3 and 4 adjust apply
to users NOT on EST and I think are just cosmetic but perhaps someone else
can chime in

Regards,
Jayson