[amibroker] Re: Location of TC2000 data base...

Kieth, other TC2000 users
If you've got the 400 MB, install your TC2000 data as what's called
HARD DRIVE CHARTS.  Some where in the TC2000 on line help there are
instructions on how to do this.OTHERWISE... the dataplugin will
drive the read arm on your CD reader crazy and wear it out as you
run your Amibroker simulations/trading runs.  It's in the telechart
help and is called COPY CHARTS TO HARD DRIVE.  Helps the 1st time
through to speed things up enormously. Of course once your
family/Watchlist is in the AB cache, the rest of your work is at RAM
speed(? I think ? that's what AB is doing ).

Regards
Joe

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511