[amibroker] Re: Looping Through Tickers in a Watchlist

A family average by looping [with GetCategorySymbols() function ] is
time consuming.
AddToComposite() is superior for this job.
Create your family average "~Faverage" first and then call, in any
formula, the Foreign("~Faverage","C") as many times as you wish, it
will not slow down the procedure.
Dimitris Tsokakis

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511