[amibroker] Re: Nasdaq volume in RUTVOL...

Joe,

Thanks. I was wondering the same thing about correlation,
hence the question. I had read that part, but didn't understand
why *NASDAQ* was a better option, unless the explanation is "it
just seems to", which it very well might be...

All in all, this signal nails the impending bear markets quite
well before they happen, a great example being 5/17/2001, when
SPX was actually advancing...

Jitu

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joseph Landry" <jelandry@xxxx>
wrote:
> Gary, thought I'd step in help out. (Gary might be out to dinner.)
> Here's a clip from Ganz's site where he talks about the importance
> of small caps on market direction and says how they added the
NASDAQ

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511