[amibroker] Re: Using the RUTVOL timing and BB scoring AFL with TC2000 Data

Hi Mark,

I can confirm these with QP3, except -

> 8/29/03 BUY

I see this on 8/27/03.

BTW, Gary, I also want to chime in my thanks. If the parameters
haven't really been optimized since 1998 (am I right in that
understanding?), this signal sure has done very well since then...

Jitu

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511