[amibroker] Looping Through Tickers in a Watchlist

I'm using a routine that calculates a family average from a
watchlist by looping through the tickers in the list and develops
an 'average' array.

Once done and written to a composite, I'd like to skip this
computation stage for the rest of the portfolio trading routine.
No sense cycling through this especially if you're doing a portfolio
optimization.

In other words, I'd like to call and execute the function once,when
I first enter the main AFL routine and then skip it for the rest of
the cycles and computation that AB applies in portfolio trading or
optimization, since I've got my average.

I understood that there was an obscure test that you could apply to
test for the first pass through. Searching the web and my storage of
code routines and fragments I was not able to come up with it.

Any help would be appreciated.
JOE

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511