RE: [amibroker] replicating test results

hold on a second, I think they're progressing just fine, no complaints (:-)

of course there are things we can think of that would be cool to do, and I
hope some of them do eventually happen, but I'm quite pleased with AB and
its progress. I wish other software I use was as reliable, its developers as
responsive to user feedback, and updates as frequent and productive.

I wish I could help, but clearly this is your baby, and you're doing great!

dave

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511