From: Ken Close closeks@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:30:05 -0500
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] TC2000 - Mutual Funds- Needs Data PlugIn ?

Rik:  I am not clear on what you mean by "open/close" status of funds.

If you mean is it open to investors to buy, then not even FT provides
that.  One FastTracker has a Trade code that does nothing more than
create a family of closed and also ERF (early redemption fee funds).  I
keep a spreadsheet with the open and non-ERF funds.  Everyone does it
similarly but no data provider keeps this kind of data that I am aware
of.

Ken