RE: [amibroker] RUVOL and BB system posted to AmiBroker library

Howard,

As always, you ask very relevant questions.  There are several FT folks on the board who could tell you the exact dates when the signal was developed.  Even better, go to Werner Gansz' (signal creator) website, and ask him directly.  He's a good guy, and was very responsive and informative in the few e-mails we've exchanged.

http://www.madriver.com/~wwgansz/

Taking this a step further Howard, how about walking us through your analysis method on RUTVOL.  Sometimes we get too academic on this board.  So, here you have a complete signal that many call robust.  Let's see how your method would be applied here, and my sense is it would add a great deal of value to a lot of us not so experienced not to mention all the good karma you'll build : )

Thanks,
Gary
Howard Bandy <howardbandy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wow!!  RUTVOL has a Lot of parameters.

It is very unusual for a system with so many parameters to be robust.  Does anyone know when the system development stops (the last in sample date) and when the out of sample period begins?

Howard

-----Original Message-----From: Gary A. Serkhoshian [mailto:serkhoshian777@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 1:07 PMTo: sgearhart12000; amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] RUVOL and BB system posted to AmiBroker library

Hi all,

For easier access it's at this link in the AmiBroker library:

http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=307

Kind Regards,

Garysgearhart12000 <sgearhart1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

GaryCould you send me the 1 RUTVOL with BB Scoring.afl. I'm a FT user and trying to use AB along with FT.ThanksScott Gearhart

Do you Yahoo!?Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)<FONT face="Courier
Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)--------------------------------------------Check group FAQ at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Do you Yahoo!?