[amibroker] Re: Hurst Centerline ( was: ^N225 patterns )

LOL ...

This is one of the things I envy about discretionary traders i.e.
their ability to be constantly looking at a seemingly endless supply
of tools and constantly making mental changes as to the relative
importance of those tools in their daily trading decisions.  Clearly
beyond my capabilities.

Thanks for the feedback