From: mathisfield [mailto:nospam123@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 November 2003 1:55 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] 10/30 EMA cross short seller scan help

my below scan is not working

what i want is:

screen for $30+ stocks with 1,000,000+ shares volume whose 10 day EMA
just crossed from above down thru the 30 day EMA, giving a possible
short-sell signal

EMACross = Cross( EMA(C,30), EMA(C,10) );

Price = C > 30;

AvgVol = MA(V,50) >= 100000

Buy = EMACross AND Price AND AvgVol;

** however something is wrong, it is not working

NOTE:  Would also like to add a component that returns stocks at/near
their 52 week high, however I am clueless how to do that.  I am
looking for the typical classic short sell pattern, the stock that is
recently peaked and is now turning back down.  Dont know how to do
this but I think the Amibroker audience knows what I mean and maybe
can help me out

thanks guys!

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511