RE: [amibroker] Re: baby and bathwater: Canon?

AFCSI=
Any fool can see it

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Phsst
[mailto:phsst@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 11:38
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
baby and bathwater: Canon?Yuki,Not familiar
with acronym AFCSI.Nor can I see your Cannon chart (just our
ADR).But otherwise, I agree with Jim.I personally place a lot
more value in conformance of Price action toMA and Trendline support than I
do in trying to rub my eyes real hardso that I might make out a H&S
pattern or a C&H pattern.JMO... But good fortune no matter how you
play it.PhsstPS. The bounce Monday afternoon carried forward for
an hour or so thismorning & my QQQ trade worked out OK.  No bounce
this afternoon, so Idon't anticipate a bounce Wed morning.--- In
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:> Hi
Jim,> > Wednesday, November 19, 2003, 12:17:00 PM, you
wrote:> > j> Yuki, as a trader I wouldn't initiate a long
position in Canon until> j> it bounces off the 200 day ma (not far
away)> j> The Nikkei is tanking again. The Dow Nas and SP500 broke
down today> j> through their 50 day ma, and up trend lines, WITHOUT an
eod rally,> j> IBM had the 20 day cross down through the 50 day, we
just arrested 48> j> traders for fraud etc etc etc...It is ugly out
there....> j> Why don't you just cuddle up to a couple stacks of
hundred dollar > j> bills and call it a day!> > j> I
am short a semi stock, balance in cash.> > j> Regards and Good
luck whatever you decide> j> Jim> > I am certain you are
right today.  ^_^  I would not take the position> today even if
I was using TJ's money.  ^^_^^  I am just sort of> thinking out
loud and looking ahead.  (We are well through the 200> SMA here, by
the way -- which is what tempts me somewhere around> here.  I am too
wary to buy right on the 200.  It's another version> of
AFCSI.)> > Goodness we are tanking again, aren't we.  Seems
we have to teach> another generation of traders not to try and catch
falling knives,> like they did yesterday.> > We don't use
hundreds here.  Ten thousands are so much more cuddly.> ^_->
> Best,> > YukiSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.