Re: [amibroker] baby and bathwater: Canon?

Hi Gary,

GAS> Your coding skills aren't that shabby if you've coded everything
GAS> on that chart !  Speaking of which, what is "Vol Needed" in the
GAS> volume title?

We Japanese have a knack for borrowing (stealing?) ideas from other
people . . . and then improving on them.  ^^_^^

The "Vol Needed" is a minimum volume threshold that I require for a
short term system I use.  It doesn't really apply to that chart or to
that issue, but I stuck that on my volume chart anyway.

GAS> Answering your question with a question.  How's that for
GAS> gratitude, eh? : )

No problem.  I am the great coding Black Hole on this board anyway.
Everything comes in; nothing goes out.

By the way, I just read about the 48 arrested in the US for trading
fraud.

<Yuki enters Claude Raines mode>

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, to find out that there is fraud
going on in the financial markets.  Round up the usual suspects, and
close the market until . . . oh, 9:30 am tomorrow morning.  *That*
ought to teach you a lesson.  Oh, and go stand in the corner, too,
and there'll be no dessert tonight.

</Yuki enters Claude Raines mode>

Yuki ^_^

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511