[amibroker] IWO / IWN (Was Re: Russell2k list)

HHP,

Thanks, this was proving to be tough to find. Initially
I thought Russell site had it at least as pdf's, but turned
out they don't have the IWO/IWN memberships listed in any
form... How weird.

Jitu

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, harveyhp <harveyhp@xxxx> wrote:
> http://www.ishares.com
>
> For IWN, navigate through:  Site Utilities - Find funds by
Category -
> Value/Growth - Value - Russell 2000 Value Index - Top Holdings -
Daily
> Holdings (HTML)
> There you can download a CSV file, or for the month-end data, go to
Monthly
> Holdings.
> For IWO select Growth.
>
> HHP
> =========================
>

> At 02:24 PM 18/11/2003, you wrote:
> >Yeah, hence the "dumb me" comment... ;-)
> >
> >I checked there. They seem to have only PDF's. I'm checking
> >around more, but many times I'm not sure if the data can be
> >trusted. For example, I tried to extract manually Russell 3K
> >from here -
> >

><http://www.marketvolume.com/indexes_exchanges/r3000_description.asp>
http://www.marketvolume.com/indexes_exchanges/r3000_description.asp

> >- and the total is 2950. So not sure if that's accurate now.
> >
> >Basically I'm trying to create watchlists of growths and values
> >within both R1K and R2K.
> >
> >Jitu
> >
> >--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <fctonetti@xxxx> wrote:
> > > RUT is by definition a small cap index.
> > >
> > > The current components of IWO & N should be able to be gotten
from
> > > <http://www.russell.com>http://www.russell.com
> > >
> > > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jtelang" <jtelang@xxxx>

> >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>
><http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cffkjmp/M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D
=egroupweb/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1069280679/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.ne
tflix.com/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116719>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511