[amibroker] Re: beautiful morning in Tokyo (update)

Hi,

I read your market commentary on your website.  I like your method
for handling pullbacks, i.e., waiting for the trend ro re-assert
itself for pullbacks (its much wiser to wait for the correction to
occur and then look to enter if (and only if) the original trend
begins to re-assert itself.) I actually re-enter on a pullback if the
trend is still intact, and do not wait for the trend to re-assert
itself.  This is more risky.   In such cases, I use tight stops to
manage risk.  I'm of the view that volatility doesn't matter (low or
medium or high) for pullbacks or breakouts or confirmed trend
changes.  But you mentioned, "We will use the volatility to buy the
leadership groups on pull backs."  I'm curious as to what exactly you
mean here?  ofcourse, I understand if you chose not to reply for any
reasons, including proprietary information...

rgds, Pal